Looking back on 2013, it was a pretty exciting year! Here's a bit of a recap....
- Learned how to paint (took 2 painting courses in my Certificate of Art & Design Program). Something I really enjoy and want to continue doing!
- Learned about relationships, love and myself. Read a few inspiring books throughout this journey!
- Travelled to some neat places in Saskatchewan for work.
- Got into a car accident.
- Watched a Jets game with a good friend.
- Spent some time at the cabin
- Joined an ultimate frisbee team.
- Rode in a limo.
- Joined a band (Silent Sea).
- Attended music festivals (OMFest, MoSo, Sask Jazz Festival and Ness Creek)
- Travelled/toured Ukraine. There I saw family, performed to a few thousand people.
- Spent a few incredible days in Amsterdam enjoying cafes (of the coffee variety) and art galleries.
- Bought a condo and subsequently have been renovating and learning construction skills.
- Said goodbye to my Grandma :(
- Saw an amazing reunion/anniversary show at Amigos.
- Improved my photography abilities through a course this fall.
- Earned a promotion at work!
I am very excited to see what 2014 will bring!